Sunday 14 February 2010

Into The Swing

Firstly I must appologise for my lack of updates the last couple of weeks. What with being back at work and spending almost all of last weekend in Lincoln I've not really had a chance to get on the computer and update things.

Away from the bike I've extended my original 2 weeks temping work up until next Friday giving me almost a full months money. Just need it to carry on or another one to come up so I don't stop now that I'm finally back into the working world.

Back to the bike side of things and I've really got underway with my training. I finally managed to get my Turbo Trainer set up yesterday and went for a ride in the living room. Makes it far easier to get on the bike, especially with the tempremental weather we seem to be having at the moment. Coupled with the side stepper Jen has bought for herself I now have a couple of different methods of excercise to keep on target for the 5th September.

Finally I'd like to thank Tink from Rants Online Pub for the £5 donation made this morning. It takes the overall total up to £50. hopefully once my Sponsor pack arrives from British Heart Foundation next month that should start to increase even more.

Finally a plug for my donations page, it can be found on Just Giving and currently sits at £50, so any additions you could make to that, even if it's only a £1 would be much appreciated. To donate then please click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment