Wednesday 21 April 2010

A quick update

Ok so I've not really updated much recently, mostly becasue I've just not had the time and to be honest I haven't had much to say. Well until now anyway.

Yesterday afternoon I saw a message from Jason Manford (The Comedian) on Twitter offering to Sponsor the first 10 people who sent him a sponsorship link. So even though I thought I'd missed my chance I sent my Just giving page link anyway.

To my surprise I'd actually made it through in time and Jason has very kindly made a donation of £50 in support of my London to Windsor Bike ride, you can read all about Jason's donations here.

So I'd like to once again say a huge Thank You to Jason Manford for his generous donation.

If you would like to make a donation you can do so on my Donation's Page

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment