Wednesday 8 September 2010

What's Next

Now that the London to Windsor challenge has been done and whilst I am still trying to raise funds from it, I now need to be looking at my next challenge. I had originally set out a plan to ride the London to Paris route for the Geoff Thomas Foundation.

That however hit a slight snag yesterday as the website I had intended to register through seems to have removed GTF from their list of available charities. This leaves me with a slight dilemma as I await a reply from both the company that organises the particular ride I was looking into and the Geoff Thomas Foundation themselves to see if there is any alternative events.

The London to Paris is very much at the top of my ride targets for next year but having completed London to Windsor I have decided to re enter this ride again next year to improve on my time. Of course this is a slight change of heart from my original plan of doing one ride every year but I think it will not only be of benefit to myself to ride another event but also means I can carry on supporting the great work the British Heart Foundation do.

So next years plan has extend a little, well providing I can find a company to do the London to Paris on behalf of GTF with, but my return to London - Windsor with the British Heart Foundation is a certainty.

If anyone can help with my struggle to find a company to do London to Paris with it would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment