Thursday 8 March 2012

A Good Week

With fundraising now up and running for the 2012 London to Paris we have been ex-static with the response we have received this week. Since we opened the just giving page 2 weeks ago we have already collected £430 in sponsorship from just 11 donations. In fact if you include the gift aid on those donations I'm not far off the amount I raised for the last two years combined.

We have been really overwhelmed by the response to the challenge and look forward to that figure increasing. In fact we are aiming to post the first of our charity auctions on ebay in the near future with the signed London Irish ball soon to be up for grabs.

In other news the training is progressing every so slightly with some solid rides now under my belt I'm going to start ramping up the distances and remember to start my strava tracker in order to keep a track on these rides. I've also signed up for the 37 mile Wokingham Bikeathon in June as part of my training, so it'll be nice to be taking part in my local ride. There will however be more rides added to that schedule as the weeks pass.

Thanks for reading and if you'd like to make a donation then you can do so via Just Giving

No comments:

Post a Comment