Sunday 4 March 2012

Training Commences

As it was a nice day yesterday and I'd spent the morning servicing the bike, it seemed only right to take it out on a short training ride. 40 minutes and 10Km later and things feel good. It's nice to be back on the bike again and although I didn't quite cover the distance as quickly as I would have liked it was a solid start to my training regime.

At the moment it doesn't look like I'll get out today, due to the constant downpours of rain, however some basic fitness training on the Wii or PS3 look likely as a viable alternative. It's still 6 and a half months till the ride and fingers crossed I'll be in much better shape in the very near future

In other news we would really like to thank London Irish for donating a signed Rugby Ball (pictured below), which will be auctioned off very soon to raise additional donations for Cancer Research UK

No comments:

Post a Comment