Monday 11 January 2010

Cabin Fever

With all the snow still lying around it is fair to say that any notion of training has been put well and truly on the back burner. I have been doing little bits on the Wii Fit but the opportunity to actually get out there and start riding the bike are being somewhat delayed.

On the plus side I have managed to pick myself up a pair of Cannondale cycling gloves for just £10 on eBay and the longer the start of training is delayed the more chance I have of having them when I start.

While the bad weather is allegedly set to continue for at least another 9 days I am hoping to be out on the bike next week and at least get a couple of hours under my belt, its times like these I wish I had a Turbo Trainer. Instead I have been formulating a plan to start my training and have decided that when training starts proper, hopefully on Monday, I will provide picture and a weight of the before on the blog so it can be gauged against the after come time of the ride and the progress in between.

In the mean time after my previous blog update I'm still looking for suggestions on a fundraising target, ways and means of getting there and how I can increase the readership of this blog and my following on twitter. Any suggestions will be gratefully received.

Also if anyone would like to donate you can do so here - Donations Page

No comments:

Post a Comment