Sunday 17 January 2010

Snow Big Deal

Finally after a day of heavy rain yesterday the snow has finally gone and the roads have returned to normal. It's a big relief as it means I can finally get out on my bike and start doing a bit of training and more importantly start to get into shape to ride further and further every time.

So my big weigh in will take place over the course of the next week so be sure to look out for the results of that. Also got a bit of maintenance to carry out on my bike after 4 months of neglect whilst I've struggled for motivation. Of course there are still some pieces of kit I need to pick up but none of it is essential and a start on the training regime can begin.

I'm still looking for suggestions of a decent fundraising target, plus any donations that anyone could make would be fantastic. I would also appreciate if everyone could spread the word on what I'm planning to do over the next few years as it's not just about this yearsBritish Heart Foundation Ride but also about the bigger picture and I'd like to make a reasonable contribution to the British Heart Foundation before moving on to support the @GeoffThomasFoun with further rides over the next few years.

If you could spread the word it would be appreciated and should you with to make a donation to my London to Windsor ride for the British Heart Foundation then you can do so here - Donations Page

No comments:

Post a Comment